Lovely autumn morning ....

 

10th September 2020 (Thursday)     07.30 .... I’m feeling frisky


this 
morning;   after a ‘sleep in’.....I didn’t get up until 06.30.   It looks like it is going to be a bonnie day, though it is forecast to clouds over by mid morning.... rain isn’t mentioned for Ivy Cottage.    It’s 9c on the garden thermometer so it is cool.    I have yet to go for the paper but I need to go to Elie later in the morning so I’ll pick up the paper then;   right now I’m hungry.  

11.30    Well I’ve been for the paper except I’d forgotten my face mask so couldn’t go for the paper;  however I did enjoy my morning trip out for the paper I didn’t get.   It’s actually quite chilly this morning but, if the sun breaks through properly, the air should warm up.


14.30    The sun hasn’t broken through ... in fact it is heavily overcast  and cold, with drizzle just now, so not a pleasant afternoon.... but the drizzle isn’t supposed to last for very long.   I am glad I went out earlier.   The bike has a fully charged battery for tomorrow, though tomorrow’s weather forecast isn’t very encouraging.   I’m watching ‘le Tour’ , and doing Soduko’s, just now;  it is an interesting hilly Stage.

21.00    Today’s Stage (12) of ‘le Tour’ was incredible.... really exciting.    I had to go for a walk to calm down so I went up to the Pony Field and the golf course.    And the   fresh air was enjoyable even though the afternoon overcast and cold; at least it was dry.    Shona was going down Ferry Road as I got back to Ivy so we had a coffee and caught up with each other’s news.   There’s not much happening in Kinneuchar.... other than the

'Our Christine'.

‘Inn’ having to close because of the single case of COVID-19.

Funnily enough I feel as if I’ve have had a hectic kind of day;  probably because ‘le Tour’ was so exciting.    I’ll sleep well tonight. 

Plan for tomorrow?.... haven’t got one as yet., as the weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘iffy’.      The early part of the morning might be the best time.   The afternoon will be taken up with the bike race.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....