It's a really lovely morning ....

 

15th September 2020 (Tuesday)     09.30 .... The sky is overcast, and I

The 'Fringe of Gold'.


suppose there is the threat of a light shower, but is a really warm, peaceful morning.   I remembered to go for the paper this morning (on the bike) ... and I’ve been round the villages:  you will be pleased to know that everything is where it should be.   Oh ... this is for those folk who never see the dolphins;  today I am going to divulge the secret.    All you have to do is find out where Marcia is.... and go the other way!     How do you find Marcie? .... er ... if you can see the dolphins go the other way.

I have the bike ‘on charge’ just now ready for a mission up to Balcarres later this week.... well when there’s a really sunny day.


18.30    We’ve had a really warm, balmy summer’s day and I have been out enjoying it.... and so were a lot of other folk.   I did think of going to Balcarres but the temptation of reflections at high tide was too much.... so I have been out twice, and taken a lot of photos.   I walked to the beach around about midday.... that’s when I got the swans in Elie Bay, then went up to Chapel Green in the middle of the afternoon.    I didn’t forget about Stage 16 of ‘The Tour’.... I watched the last half hour!  

It’s going to be cloudier and it’s bound to be windier tomorrow ‘cos there wasn’t any wind today.   What wind we do get tomorrow is to come from the  East so it will be cooler.  Pity... I was beginning to think ‘summer’ thoughts:  you know ....things like sun cream, thinner jersey and fewer layers etc.

20.30     I see from the forecast that it is going to be noticeably colder tomorrow... in fact,


having been out to lock up the Hutte etc, I’d say it is already colder;  and especially  after the warm afternoon.

I plan to have a lie in tomorrow morning, because I haven’t a ‘plan’ for tomorrow at all.  Writing is one of my ways of relaxing and have two projects going at the moment.   They should keep me going through the winter.... so if it's overcast and cold I may do some of that.

Today is a very important date in the annual calendar;  I won’t need tell you because you will all know, and if not, I’m sure someone will have been  brave enough to mention the significance of today’s date.  

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....