In play mode .... ....

 

25th September 2020 (Friday)   07.00 ....There’s a cool Northeast breeze


(as was forecast for this weekend) but, once the sun rises above the clouds on the horizon, we will have a bonnie day.   I’ll go for the paper later in the morning;  once the air warms up:  I might have a walk to the beach  in a wee while (the time it takes to drink a cup of tea).

09.00    Instead of going to the beach I got the bike out and went for the paper ;  and down to the harbour.    It is a bonnie morning but noticeably cool.   The bike is being charged up and when that is done I’ll pop up to Elie to pick up a prescription, and a ‘morning coffee’ carry out at ‘arbour ‘ouse.

18.00     I enjoyed my ‘morning coffee’...  the coffee aroma when I went into ‘arbour ‘ouse had me drooling ... so I bought an Empire Biscuit to go with the coffee!     In had my coffee at the bus shelter, where I ended up chatting to a gentleman from Edinburgh (who is staying at Monturpie Caravan site) so a very successful, and enjoyable coffee

'COSL Pioneer'.

morning for the ‘boy’.  The gentleman poodled orf to find his wife, I finished my coffee and came home by way of Elie Estate.... stopping to take a few photos and chat to the man who lives of the North Lodge.    I didn’t stop at Ivy when I got back to the ‘Royal Burgh’ choosing to go up to Chapel Green and get nagged at by ‘The Boss’.     I did a token bit of ‘ousework when I finally got back to Ivy.

21.00    I think I may do a spot of work around Ivy tomorrow.  It’s going to be a lovely day.... ‘sunny with a moderate northerly breeze’.... so fairly cool.;  and I have a Tesco delivery coming so I can’t get diverted.    

I’ve had a very ‘happy’ day today, loads of talking ... and even physical exercise:  if you could call pedalling a battery assisted bike ‘physical exercise’.   The highlight of the day was going into ‘arbour ouse to buy my morning coffee .... we (the ‘Troops’) are missing our morning coffee and blether.   The way things are going it will be next summer before things get back to what is regarded as ‘old normal’.   A few good things did come with

Lady golfer with Kincraig cliffs beyond.

the ‘new normal’, .... like more people using bikes, lots of friends, ....and ....  less alcohol related incidents:  If we could incorporate them into the ‘old normal, when it finally does return, some good would have come out of this crisis after all.

‘Must go’ slight flap on.... I need a cuppa before bumbling orf to bed to read my book.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....