Bonnie sunrise ....

 

14th September 2020 (Monday)     08.00 .... we had a bonnie sky at sunrise


time... and it’s a bonnie day now.   The sky is overcast but it’s dry and warm (it’s going to be really warm tomorrow)... so a nice day for being out.    I haven’t been for the paper but I’ll do that later in the morning now;  the weather forecast isn’t bad so I might go somewhere.


18.30    I am a happy bunny tonight .... and a tired one.    I decided when I was having my ‘morning coffee’, that I’d go to Crail harbour (in the car).   It wasn’t the bonniest of mornings but it was improving all the time.... and it was dry and not too windy.    Crail harbour was busy with visitors and I ended up talking to a lady from Norfolk .... her first time in Scotland.   Crail harbour was a photographer’s dream (it always is) this morning so I ‘snapped’ my way round. ... and I wasn’t the only one. 

Crail.

I came home via the ‘back road’ .... and found it busier than it normally is.    

This is the furthest I have been with the car since mid-March and I enjoyed driving.   Crail Harbour Toilets are operational;  both are unisex with  a notice on the outside of the door to let you know if it is ‘in use’ or not.   Having enjoyed today’s car journey, I may go along to Kinghorn next week.

21.00    I’ve had an exciting day today but I am tired and will be glad to get into bed with my book.   Ian and Fiona (next door) are away home;  I’ll miss them.   I am one of those people that talks a lot (too much most of the time) and found the COVID-19 ‘rools’ hampered me when talking,.... especially when speaking to someone wearing a mask at the shops;  so I tended to ‘lie low’.  However I am beginning to relax;  for example a conversation at Crail this morning.   I use lip reading to help me converse;  I’m not that good at lip


reading but it’s like turning the volume up and I ‘hear’ better. 

No ‘plan’ for tomorrow but I will have Stage 16 of ‘le Tour’ in the afternoon:  the weather forecast is ‘slightly iffy’ for early tomorrow (for us) anyway... but I might get out later in the afternoon.     I have plenty ‘work’  want to do on the computer.

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....