Light rain ....

20th September 2020 (Sunday)      07.00 .... We have a bank of Scotch


Mist/low cloud so we have a dull wet start to the day.  There’s hardly a breath of wind and we need a bit of wind to shift the cloud;  not a pretty morning at all.    The Fife weather cams all show an overcast sky, with only the Aberdour showing signs of a breaking sky.    Looks like being a computer /television morning.... it’s certainly not a bike day.    The sun could break through in the afternoon.

This is another low tide day a good day for pottering around the rocks if it wasn’t for the wetness.

09.00     I’ve been to the beach (it's overcast but dry now);  it’s a nice enough morning for being ‘out', but .... my word the air is bad for me today.   There’s obviously some kind of pollution in the air this morning, I’ve had to take a couple of puffs of the blue inhaler.   Anyway I’m ready to go again;  but not very far.


15.30    After the couple of puffs of the inhaler, followed by a cuppa, I went up to the Pony Field for a walk.   I got  few photos of Chris and his golfer partners on the golf course, and a few of the weather, but, though it wasn’t raining it had been and everything was wet so I didn’t go very far.   It was enjoyable out but I decided to stay indoors for the remainder of the day.... and work on the computer.   Tomorrow is going to be a brighter day... and windier, so less pollution.   The bike battery is fully charged which means I should be get out to pester some innocent person tomorrow.    This is the last day of ‘le Tour’:  it is on Channel 24 at 14.45...  so ....  I’m going to make a cuppa and settle down to watch that.

19.00    The sun has broken through and we have a bonnie evening;  might even have a red sunset.

The 2020 Tour de France is over and things will be back to normal at Ivy Cottage;  a

The third green.

mix of ‘pl er work and ‘play’.   It will be nine months until the 2021 ‘Tour’, assuming the COVID-19 crisis has been contained.   This year’s ‘Tour’ was delayed by three months because of the COVID-19.

The wind has veered to the Southwest and I am feeling all fresh and frisky again; tomorrow I think I’ll have a frolic.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....