Autumn Equinox .....

 

22nd September 2020 (Tuesday)     06.30 .... The  Autumn Equinox, the


‘official’ start of Autumn;   though nature’s autumn began in August.   It’s going to be mostly overcast today with a brisk breeze;  tomorrow looks like being a better washing day;   sunny spells are forecast.   No real ‘plan’ for today.... it really depends on what happens with the weather. 
 

09.30     I’ve been to The Store to get a few vital ‘odds and ends’... all I need to do now is organise a mission to Ardross Farm Shop.     I’m thinking of actually going into the shop to have a browse ;  I’ll do that one morning this week.

At the moment the grey sky is not persuading me to bumble down to the beach:  I’ll have a cuppa and hope that the sky breaks up by lunchtime.   There’s an ironing needing to be done;   it’s a good morning for doing that.


18.30   It’s been dull most of the day, though the sun did try hard around midday and I actually got caught in a fleeting blink of sunshine up at Chapel Green.... without sun-cream!    At that time it wasn’t that cold but it feels like it’s  turned colder in the past couple of hours:  I’ve just been out to the Hutte.

There was a lot of folk doing the Coastal Walk;  at least there was a lot of folk going round Chapel Green that looked like they were doing the Coastal Walk.   It’s an interesting walk:   Maggie and me did a fair bit of it but her nae weelness brought that to a sudden halt.    Which was when we decided to research her family tree etc.

21.00    I took stuff out to the bucket and discovered that it’s starting to rain.... nae surprise there.    The rain should clear by morning, leaving us with a ‘braw drying day’;  then again maybe not.

New ‘rools’ are being rolled out re COVID-19;  from what I’ve heard so far it’s going to be a tricky winter .... especially for elderly people.    Being in a ‘bubble of one’ is not the most exciting thing, but I guess it may have to be that way until a vaccine, or an effective


way of dealing with this virus is found.    Luckily I have a lot of friendly neighbours so there’s always someone around;  that said it’s me that’s hardly ever around, especially if the weather is‘fine’.... I’m always out on my bike.

Tomorrow should be a good drying day according to the forecast so I’ll do a wee washing;  I’m really up to date with washing, but I always take advantage of a good drying day now.   I have no plan to go for an adventure tomorrow;   I am thinking of going to ‘arbour ‘ouse to get a carry out ‘morning coffee’.   I haven’t been to Harbour House for along time.

Oh dear;   I’m ending the day with a migraine... it’ll be the weather.   A couple o’ pills, a cuppa then orf to bed it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....