... where's the sunshine?

7th March 2020 (Saturday)      08.30 ....  I think I might be feeling ‘under
Overcast with light drizzle now and again.
the weather’ this morning .... we have an overcast sky,;  and I had just gotten used to sunny weather.   At least it is dry and we always have ‘arbour ‘ouse to brighten our day.... but ‘strong winds with rain later’ is the forecast for ‘KY9’.    Oops;  slight major ‘flap on’ .... I forgot to switch the kettle ‘on’.




13.00    Although not ‘bright and sunny’ morning it has been a busy and interesting one.    Myra phoned to tell me there the Daffodil Coffee Morning in the Kirk Hall, but by the time I was out and about I’d forgotten about all about it until Myra came into ‘arbour ‘ouse for morning coffee;   Myra’s second one as she had been to the Daffodil CM for a quick visit.    Harbour House was busy... in fact the villages are busy every weekend now;  which is good to see.   It will be interesting to see how the summer months of July and August are..... I’m thinking the villages will be choc-a-bloc;  maybe even too busy.  

Grey morning.
19.00    I have had a restful day having spent most of the time inside Ivy watching the tele and doing the odd bit of ousework now and again.;  and some stuff on the computer.  I’m feeling brighter than I did this morning;  even though the weather is now of the ‘wet and windy’ kind.   Tomorrow is going to be better;  ‘sunny intervals and a fresh breeze’ for our area.


The Care Home in Leven re-opened again on Friday (it ‘opened’ then ‘closed’ again a at the beginning of the week) so I might just visit Jim tomorrow morning .... assuming I’m feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.    The roads will be too busy for me to go out on the bike in the afternoon;  and my knee could do with a rest from the bike anyway. 
Kilrenny kirk.
   My problem is that I go from no biking to a lot of biking as soon as the weather improves.    Not really very clever;  but that’s me.   I should do a spot of tidying up in the garden;  it’s the broon bucket next week.... and the ‘bloo’ one.   I know this because I went online and checked;  it’s the only way to be sure of what’s happening re the buckets just now. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....