.... and another lovely morning.


5th March 2020 (Thursday)      07.30 .... we have another bonnie, calm
Sunrise this morning at Elie and Earlsferry.
morning:  there is a touch of frost but only a light breeze so it isn’t cold.... even on the beach.   Once again I had the beach to myself... apart from a few Oyster Catchers poking around for their breakfast along the edge of the tide.    Sunrise wasn’t of the spectacular sky kind but all sunrises are bonnie;  I like to see it go sort of ‘ping’ as it appears above the horizon.   Yes we have another nice day ahead.


A good friend and Earlsferry neighbour Iain (Ritchie) passed away on Sunday morning.   Iain was a lovely man and always had a cheery word for everyone and, like the sun rising in the morning when Iain met you your day brightened.    My thoughts
Balmy afternoon.
are with Marcia and the Family at this sad time;  Iain was a loving and much loved Husband, Dad and Granddad.   A Thanksgiving Service to celebrate Iain’s life will be held in Elie Kirk on Thursday 12th March at 13.00.   Bright colours to be worn in memory of a ‘boy’ that was a ray of sunshine that will be sorely missed around ‘The Centre of the Universe’....and beyond.



18.00    The ‘boy’ has had a busy and exciting day.   Busy because I have done things and exciting because I met ‘LadyD’ and Stuart (LadyD is a Facebook friend)....  closely followed by Ruth (Johnstone) also a Facebook friend.     The good weather has me resting my weary limbos on Maggie’s seat at Chapel Green and those good folks just happened to be passing;  like me they were out enjoying this gorgeous spell of weather.    It was good being able to put ‘faces to names’.... and I enjoyed chatting.    Those who know me will know that I talk a lot .... and walk their dogs in the middle of
Kincraig Cliffs - Earlsferry.
the night!xx

I actually remembered that this was the Drop in Cafe afternoon;  another pleasant way to spend a couple of hours... chatting with a cuppa and a couple of biscuits.   The earlier part of the afternoon had been spent chatting at Chapel Green.    No wonder I am tired.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment so that will take up the middle part of the day.   The weather for KY9 is ‘more of the same’, even though the sky did cloud over this afternoon and it looked like a change of weather was on the way..



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....