.... and another lovely morning


6th March 2020 (Friday)        08.30 .... We have another beautiful morning
Love was in the air today!   Elie harbour.
at the Centre of the Universe , in fact I’d get the bike out but have  a dental appointment so any biking will have to be in the afternoon.     It’s funny (actually it isn’t) but I feel stressed because of the dental appointment;   probably because it’s such a bonnie day and I’d rather be doing something else.   Dental appointments should be for rainy days only.   Must ‘go’... slight flap on got to have breakfast then morning coffee.... the much mentioned appointment isn’t until midday.   I  can't go out on the bike 'cos I'd completely forget about the dentist!



20.30    In have one of those I-phones on which I get text messages;  the problem is that I rarely check the phone.     When I ‘reported’ to the Reception Desk at the dentist’s the lassie was awfully apologetic because she’d been trying to  contact me to tell me that today was my dentist’s day off and they wanted to change my appointment date.   I told the lassie it was my fault and that I wasn’t that bothered ‘cos it was a
Anstruther harbour.
bonnie day and I had the camera with me.  I am a silly boy.    My new appointment is for March 24th (14.00) .... and the receptionist lassie promised me that it would be
raining.... perfect dentist weather.    I decided to go to Kilrenny and had a wander round the church yard.... took a whole series of photos, then went to the Store to do a wee shopping.    I met Fraser (Calumn’s son) in ‘the Store’ and caught up with where Calumn is on Planet Earth;  he (Calumn) is actually at home just now, but should be travelling to travel to Mexico soon;  it depends on the corona virus thing.

Back at Ivy I had a light lunch and thought about going out on the bike .... however the weather had changed by this time;  there was a raw feel to the air, so I made another cuppa then had ‘50’.   We ended the afternoon with a light rain shower.
I had my ‘50’ in The Hutte and when I woke up I had a rake through some drawers:  I’d forgotten what was in them.   I(n one of them I found a box and was pleasantly surprised when I found it had a number of our mini golf clubs in it:  this brought back memories of our workshop in Leven and the times we spent along there.   Those were
Box with mixed clubs.
the days.  We had to stop making the mini golf clubs, and the other crafts, when Maggie’s nae weelness affected her eye sight at the turn of the century.   Now I need to go up into the attic to get a couple of the mini golf bags (tartan) that Maggie made so that I can display he clubs in the cabinet.   I made another cuppa and went into reminisce mode.

Myra was telling me that the Care Home has been re-opened to visitors so I’m thinking of visiting Jimbo on Saturday or Sunday.   I feel a bit ‘under the weather’ tonight so I might have a ‘rest day’ tomorrow:  the weather forecast for us to have ‘light cloud with a fresh breeze’.... and perhaps the chance of a shower.    Good ‘rest day’ weather.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....