Bright and breezy .... so is the weather


8th March 2020 (Sunday)      06.30 .... ‘Sunny intervals and light showers’
St Monans kirk from the North.
is the forecast for the Centre of the Universe today... with a brisk wind so it feels cool;  a nice morning for getting out and about.    I’m going to visit Jimbo... and do a wee shopping when in Leven.    I might go round the villages on the bike in the afternoon, though that depends on how busy the roads are, how windy it is and how frequent the light showers are.



19.30    It has been a bonnie day but rather cool in the brisk wind.    I was ‘up and running moving’ by 06.00 working on the computer;  my brain was in gear at that time.   When I finished ‘working’ I had breakfast and bumbled off to Leven to do a shopping and visit Jim.    I don’t know what time it was when I arrived at Sainsbury’s but it was early because I’d finished shopping and was back at the car by 09.00;  too early to go to the Care Home so that ‘plan’ was cancelled:   I’ll visit Jim on Tuesday.   I was back in Ivy, with the messages in their specific cupboard/places by 09.45.... and well ready for a cuppa.

.... from the southwest.
Sitting out in The Hutte with the cuppa;  the temperature was 72f (22.2c);  I decided that this was the place to settle down with a Soduko.   I fell asleep... my early morning had caught up with me.   When I woke up my cuppa was cauld so I made another one and had a rake about in some more of the drawers.... but nothing particularly exciting was unearthed today.

In the afternoon I went for a run in the car and photographed my way round St Monans kirk.   It was a bonnie afternoon but there was a heavy showers just as I arrived at the kirk car park;  in fact there was few showers around but this was the only one that came my way... and I was in the car.   On the way home I got mixed in with some ‘boy racers’ on their way home
.... and from the northeast.
from a ‘bash’ at Crail aerodrome.   I curbed their style just a bit:  imagine me leading a small trail of five boy racers round the bendy roads near Arncroach.   I loved it.   Crail aerodrome is obviously doing its bit to save Mother Earth....!

I notice that we now have rumble strips at Balchrystie;   they fair rattle the suspenders!    When you think about it if everyone drove as per Highway Code there would be no need for rumble strips etc.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....