Wall to wall 'bloo' sky ....


2nd March 2020 (Monday)       08.30  we have a wall to wall blue sky this
St Monans 'Auld Kirk'.
morning;   the kind of sky that makes you want to do things.   I might even do some tidying up around the garden.... and clean another window:   I don’t think it’s going to be overly warm out but wrapping up well sorts that.   ‘The Troops’ are going to have morning coffee in the Diving Gannet (St Monans) this morning so I’ll get a few more St Monans photos.     If the wind doesn’t freshen too much I might get the bike out after lunch when the air should be at its warmest, and circumnavigate the villages.


Kinneuchar loch.

13.30    I took advantage of the bonnie morning and, after I came home from St Monans, I went out on the bike.    I thought of going up to Balcarres but it was a bit too cloudy by this time so I did the Elie Estate run.... and really enjoyed the feeling of being free again.   I have to admit it was a bit cauld on the lugs but worth it.   Actually the wind freshened when I was out... that would explain the cauld lugs.
The ‘Diving Gannet’ was busy this morning;  in fact the East Neuk villages appear to be busier than they used to be at this time of year.   That isn’t a bad thing .... the villages are alive with people to talk to. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....