Cracker of a mornin' ....


20th March 2020 (Friday)     09.00 .... it’s an absolute stunner of a
Peaceful beach.
morning;  I’ve been to the beach.... (it’s possible to get on and off the beach now) .... it was quiet
though jogger tracks were spotted.   I’m hoping to get out on the bike later.... once the temperature gets up a bit after an early touch of frost.... right now it’s breakfast time.




16.30     It’s an ill wind that doesn’t do some good somewhere’:  all those little jobs I haven’t been doing when I have been ‘out playing? ..... now they will be seen as ‘occupational therapy’.   I started one of them this afternoon.             The ‘Troops’ (that’s us) had morning coffee at ‘arbour ‘ouse this morning as per normal.   We intend doing so again tomorrow, but we have to really self isolate starting on Monday.    Actually a sort ‘hush’ has descended over the villages (apart from vehicles) along with a feeling of apprehension;  this in spite of the fact that we’ve had another gorgeous day.  And it has been another lovely day though the wind has been cold;  it’s from the
All church activities cancelled until further notice.
Northeast.   I didn’t go out on the bike because the roads have been busy with all kinds of traffic.... and I have (surprisingly) enjoyed doing some work;  in fact I’m looking forward to doing some more work tomorrow..... with numerous tea breaks.


19.00    Another bonnie day comes to an end with a bonnie evening.... but it is cold.   My ‘plan’ for tomorrow is going to more or less the same as today;   morning coffee with the ‘Troops’ then we will be staring our new routine of self isolation..... and that is going to be a long haul.   Having watched the latest ‘Coronavirus Update’ from the Government the enormity of what is happening is beginning to become apparent.... and it is not a pretty picture.   I had planned to have my haircut in June but I’m thinkin’ it could be much later than that;  the ‘pony tail’ might not turn out be a figment of my imagination.

Funnily enough I’ve had a satisfying day but at the moment we (the Troops) are still
Kinneuchar.
able to visit Harbour House... but that will change after tomorrow.   Once the air gets warmer (as it should do after today as this is the Spring Equinox) I will get out on the bike but until then it will be a daunder down to the beach (now that I can get on and off it) or a run around in the car.


Orf to have a practice online shopping at Sainsbury’s.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....