BST (British Summer Time) starts ....


29th March 2020 (Sunday)   07.30 .... I’ve been for the paper and,
Nice morning for walking ... or cycling.
although the sky is heavily overcast just now, I saw breaks in greyness towards the Northwest so we might just have a few sunny spells later though they haven’t been mentioned in the weather forecast;   there is a light wind and it’s definitely cauld on the lugs.... and hands if you don’t have gloves on.    I’ll go for a walk after breakfast.
I remembered to change the clocks last night including my wrist watch and it is not easy to change;  I kept getting the days and dates wrong and all I wanted to do was change the hands... anyway it's now done after about half an hour.    I see that the 'toon' clock and Elie Church clocks are both at 02.00 (it's now 07.50) .... never seen that before.   Orf to have another cuppa .... and breakfast.


Admiring the view from Lundar Law.
11.00     It is cold on the beach but nonetheless it was fairly busy with dog walkers,  non dog walkers and ‘me’.   The ‘bloo’ sky is slowly coming in from the Northwest and we should/could have a few sunny spells in the afternoon.... in fact the sun has broken through ... it isn’t too windy... so ... after I have a cuppa... ‘the boy’ is going to go out on the bike.    Slight ‘flap on’ now.



18.00    We have a ‘happy boy’ in Ivy tonight;  I’ve been out on the bike.   Only round the villages today but now I’m wondering if I could do the Balbuthie Loan run for exercise?    It’s one of my normal ‘local’ runs:  obviously much as I’d like to go to Balcarres it wouldn’t be classed as ‘local’.... but I’m thinkin’ Balbuthie would be.   Mind you having said that I read in the paper that the ‘stay at home’ “rools” will have to become stricter:  any ‘new rools’, that contribute to taking the strain off the NHS Staff, who are already working like Trojans saving lives.... (and for them it is expected to get harder).... can  only be for the best.     My admiration and ‘love’ for them all is boundless.   
I’ve enjoyed myself bumbling around the villages on nigh on empty streets (apart from
The Toft - Elie.
the ‘Royal Burgh’ for some reason).    The sun has been breaking through but never for any great length of time but when it was ‘out’ it was really warm.... even at the harbour.   Of course I managed to get a few photographs to ‘play’ with.



21.00    I’m beginning to settle into this new routine .... and if we could have sunny and warm weather it would be almost enjoyable.   I can potter about all over the golf course, the streets are quiet and I meet the occasional friend to talk too.   I still go for my morning paper;  in fact I intend biking along for the paper tomorrow.... the weather forecast is ‘nae bad’.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....