Nice morning ....


9th March 2020 (Monday)     08.30 .... it was really peaceful and calm on
Lovely start to the morning.
the beach this morning and .... we had a bonnie sunrise.   We should have a bonnie morning but the afternoon could be cloudier with the chance of light rain.   I am going to take advantage of the morning and go out on the bike after breakfast .... the wind is supposed to freshen later.  



15.00   The weather forecasters were smack on target with today’s forecast for our area;   the wind freshened, the sky clouded over and the rain started at 14.30.    Luckily I did as I said I’d do.... go out on the bike in the morning all the way round the Balbuthie Loan run then home via Elie Estate.    I stopped to get photographs I see from the car but can’t stop to take them;   on the bike there’s nae problem with parking.   It was cauld on the lugs .... especially when I turned and had to bike into the brisk westerly breeze;  but apart from that it was an enjoyable morning on the bike.   The estate road, though still muddy, wasn’t as bad as

The east entrance to Kinneuchar (Balbuthie road).
it was  a few days ago.    I arrived back at Ivy about midday:  the bike now has a fully charged battery.... and the seat I bought in Glenrothes 5 months ago has finally been fitted.   Having done all that work(?)I am now well ready for a celebration cuppa.... followed by '50'.






20.00    It is a tired boy that will be crawlin’ into his ‘Royal Burrow’ in a couple of hours.    I did have a quick ‘50’ in the Hutte after lunch but that’s all.   I have been doing a lot of typing .... it’s the research and thinking that tires this ‘boy’ out;  probably more than the ‘work’ and biking.

No ‘plans’ for tomorrow;  the weather forecast isn’t bad.... ‘light rain showers and a fresh breeze’  .... so the rain we have just now is going to peter out overnight.   If it isn’t too windy I might get out on the bike again;  if  the ‘light showers’ aren’t too frequent.  
I’m going to sort out today’s photos then a bit more work on the ‘project’;   a hot
The Terrace - Elie .... and not a vehicle in sight.
cuppa wouldn’t go amiss before that I’m thinkin’.    There’s chocolate stuff in the cupboard!

I am now drinking ‘silky smooth’ Galaxy chocolate bedtime drink.... it’s fairly tasty and I’ll get a good night’s sleep from it.... according to the blurb on the jar.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....