Clearing sky after early rain ....


3rd March 2020 (Tuesday)    08.00 .... it looks like we’ve had a shower of
Dredger 'Bardera Segunda'  -  Anstruther harbour.
rain overnight but the sky is now clearing and I think we’re in for another pleasant day.   I have an appointment with the dentist this morning having lost a filling while eating a pear.   It was a hard pear .... and an old filling that had started to bother me a few weeks ago.     I should get a few photos of Anstruther today.... maybe even have morning coffee in the Fisheries Museum.   It all depends of what the dentist says... or does.


20.30   I have flattened the bike battery for the first time;   luckily I was only 200 metres from Ivy when the power ran out.... and it’s a hard pedal without any power.   I kinda suspected that I was being a bit ambitious when I set off for  Rires Farm.... with just over three and a half bars of power (there’s five in total).    Id got as far as
Balcarres House.
Balcarres House when I decided that Rires was out of the question:  I could have made it to Rires but it would have been a long and hard pedal home from ....  probably Kinneuchar.    The bike is now charging and I will have a full battery for tomorrow when Rires will again be the target.   Weather permitting.    I did come through Elie Estate again and found the road  really muddy today.... I didn’t think there had been very much rain, but going by the estate road there had been.

The dentist appointment went as expected and I a temporary filling with an appointment to get the proper one on Friday.  I got a few photos of the dredger that’s in Anstruther Harbour at present.... it wasn’t working... the tide was going out.  
The Colinsburgh to Kinneuchar road.
 
The stars are looking good tonight... Orion is always looks its best at this time of year.   It’s one of those clear nights that I used to enjoy taking the dogs out.   There could be a touch of frost first thing tomorrow morning.   
The ‘KY9’ weather forecast is good for tomorrow;  “Sunny intervals and a gentle breeze”, but not very warm.    I’ll go out on the bike after lunch time.   No other ‘plan’ for tomorrow... other than papers, morning coffee with the ‘Troops’ then out on the bike.   Right now I’m going to make a cuppa and have a game of Wii golf.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....