Brighter looking sky ....


28th March 2020 (Saturday)    05.30 .... we have a more promising
Clearing sky over Earlsferry.
looking sky this morning with breaks in the cloud cover with a good chance of sunny spells by the look of it.... sunrise is at 05.51.    I’ll have walk to the beach  before breakfast and ... I’m wondering;  will I get the bike out later?   I guess it all depends on the wind and the temperature really..... the roads are quieter now.


07.00     There’s a gorgeous looking ‘bloo’ sky... with a cool Northerly breeze;  a bonnie morning for doing stuff once the air warms up.   I’ve been for the paper (and tautties) so the car is now moored up;  there’s good chance that I might get out on the bike later today.   I’m hungry.


12.00     The "gorgeous lookin' bloo sky" didn't last long;   When I fell asleep in front of the tele (normal) I had been thinking I’d go out on the bike later;  when I woke up the sky was overcast and a squally shower was rattling over.  Now we have a half gale with more squally showers around so no bike today.   It’s warm out in ‘The Hutte’ though and  the kettle is ‘on’.


Elie beach.
14.30    This has been a funny day for me;  I’ve done all my morning things (That includes falling asleep in front of the tele) but this cold wind in the afternoon has thrown me;   I had hoped to do stuff outside.   Right now I’m having a cuppa before going to the beach again (it’s too cold to wander around the golf course) then I’m going to do a wee bit in the garden .... there are sheltered corners.   When the weather does finally become more ‘spring-like’ I should get out and about on the bike;  I’m allowed to do that for exercise.... but I can’t take the car to Gillingshill etc.   I have loads of things to do inside.... including colouring in my first picture!   Oh .... I took a photo of what I have done so far;  it ain’t much but it’s relaxing, and helps to pass the time.


19.00    This has been a ‘funny’ day for me;   I never seemed to get into any gear at
Heavy clouds over the Royal Burgh ... very naughty!
all..... not until after I had that cuppa before going to the beach.   That seemed to fire me up... then I met Marcia walking the dogs, and Kirsty walking the beach and that brightened my afternoon up no end.   I think I have been frustrated because I was thinking of going round the villages on the bike and even doing a wee bit in the garden.... but the weather deteriorated and that put an end to biking.   It doesn’t take much to put an end to any ‘work’ plans I have.    That said it was lovely on the beach;  yes it was ‘cold on the ears’ (it must be Sunday tomorrow) but it was great just to get out.


First picture of 46 -  a whole book of relaxation!     Love it.
The weather forecast isnae that bad for tomorrow... it isnae that good either really.... windy and cold again but there’s no mention of showers so we might get a few longer spells of sunshine. 
                                                                                                                                               I’ve been thinking about my colouring book;  I need some other kind of colouring ‘pencils’ for the stuff in the foreground.   I should have water colour pencils somewhere out in the Hutte.    I’ll have a look tomorrow.   Not that I’m 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....