Heavy early morning fog ....


27th March 2020 (Friday)     “Happy Birthday" to Michael (Mike) in
The Toft - Elie.
sunny Sussex”.... you are allowed to annoy Janice today;  and have some of JB’s Emergency rations!

Meanwhile in not so sunny Fife....
05.30 .... oh dear .... we have a damp start to the day with a thick blanket of fog .... and drizzle.... not a pretty morning;  and the forecast is for it to be cloudy all day.    I doubt if I’ll get out on the bike but I should get out for a walk in the middle of the day.

07.30   Well I’ve been to the harbour which was a kind of a disappointment because there wisnae that much I could see... however I took a few photographs then bumbled up to the ‘paper shop’ and had a chat with the ‘troops’ (Ian and John) .... at two metres range.    No George this morning;  yep he is ‘in love’.   When you think about it this two metre thing isn’t ‘iggzactly’ helpful re falling in love.   Neither is fog.... you cannae see anybody to ‘fall in love’ with.

Links Road - Earlsferry from the West.
The other week I bought an adult colouring book in ‘The Store’;  I began colouring my first picture last night.... with colouring pencils (the only colouring things I have at the moment).   It’s going to be a long job... and I’m talking about the one picture not the whole book.   I’ll take a photo later to let you see what I mean.   Funnily enough it’s really relaxing .... but I might get another ‘book’:  I saw one advertised that was based on the ‘Old Masters’ paintings.   Anyway ... slight ‘flap on’ ....I’m ready for another breakfast.

12.00    It has been a bleak morning as far as the weather goes but, though the sky is still heavily overcast, at least it is ‘dry’ just now.    I will go for a walk after I have a cuppa, having just woken up after falling asleep after taking a couple of pills for a migraine.   Migraines haven’t been a problem of late but this is the perfect kind of day to have one .... and to sleep it off!   The kettle will be boiling so I’m orf to make that cuppa.

19.00     Well I’ve had an enjoyable day .... I had a decent walk over the golf course in the afternoon;  in fact I’m beginning to like wandering ‘at will’ all over the course, there’s something therapeutic about it.    Mind you it’s awfie quiet;   it’s mair exciting when golfers are thrashing their clubs around in the rough!   

It hasn’t been a ‘bonnie’ day but at least the afternoon was dry.... I think tomorrow is going to be slightly less heavily overcast with a chance of a brighter spell in the afternoon.... and probably colder. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....