Light rain from the East. ....


26th March 2020 (Thursday)      05.30 .... There’s a light wind  bringing 
Elie.
rain in from the North Sea (East) so it is not a morning for pottering about outside .... not just now anyway:  the rain should peter out round about the middle of the day, according to the forecast, but there’s no mention of ‘sunny spells’.   There will be a few rounds of golf and some ten pin bowling on Wii Sports today I’m thinking.    I’ll take the car up to Elie for the papers (I forgot that yesterday was East Fife Mail day) and  probably have a run down to the harbour;   although raining it isn’t cold.   There won’t be much ‘work’ done today, not outside anyway .... I might bake some goodies;  Melting Moments are in my mind.


08.00   It’s a bleak kind of morning and colder than I expected it to be;  mind you that was down at the harbour and it’s always colder near the water.    George was at the ‘paper shop’ this morning.... he was happy which makes me wonder if he’s ‘in love’.   I managed to get a few photographs from the car when out but hope to get a few more if
Elie Lighthouse from the 3rd tee.
I get out for a walk in the afternoon.   It’s cuppa time.... when I sit down in front of the tele .... and promptly fall asleep.



14.00   After I woke up I went for a walk over the golf course.... well...  a bit of the golf course ... so I’ve had some exercise;  and ‘snapped’ a few more photographs to play with later.    Although it isn’t raining now the sky is still heavily overcast, and with the wind coming in from the easterly direction it is cold.   I haven’t done any ’work’ today but will do the ironing after this update.

19.00    We have a grey and wet evening;  obviously the best part of the day was the
Ferry Road.
early afternoon when everyone was out walking.    I ended up ‘playing’ with photographs after I came home so never did make Melting Moments... nor did I do the ironing.    I was happy fiddling around with photographs.   Oh and I phoned St Andrews Hospital to see what was happening with an appointment I had with my Consultant on the 14th April:  it has been cancelled and a new date ‘after all this is over’ will arrive in the post.   So that’s another thing I don’t have to worry about.   The other thing that was ‘worrying’ me, was the car MOT which was due on 19th May:  MOT’s have been put back for six months.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....