Windy, wet and cold ....


13th June 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.00    I had a ‘sleep in’ this morning ....
Wet morning.
decided to stay in bed until 07.00 because of the inclement weather:  We have ‘wet, windy and cold’ this morning.    Now I’m thinkin’ that I should have stopped in bed until 08.00.    I’ll do some ‘ousework, and browse a few more postcards.    The wind is forecast to back to the west,....  and the rain to peter out later in the day.  


11.00    The sky is beginning to brighten up a bit.... but it is still raining, albeit not very heavily.    It looks like we could get a few sunny spells in the late afternoon.    I’ve done some ‘ousework;  .... a bit of light ‘ooverin’ and dustin’.     Iain (Auchnagatt) is stopping over tonight so I thought I’d best make some small effort.    I have loads of food etc so that is all taken care of.   All this ‘ousewifely activity means that I haven’t been out.... welll not beyond the front gate.


20.00     Well it has been a dull old day... and a wet one.   Iain arrived round about 16.30. having driven through rain all the way from Aberdeen.     We had a cuppa and he then sorted out all the things that needed to be sorted re my computer etc.    The laptop is working, the desktop computer is connected to the web ..... and I am a happy bunny.

.... yep... it's wet.
The weather for tomorrow is going to be better.... we could have a few sunny spells even.    When you think about it in another 8 days it will be the summer solstice, after which it is all ‘downhill’ to winter.   Winter? .... we’ve still to have our summer.


Iain and I had intended going down to the beach but it was raining..... again.   So that was cancelled.    I’ll go down tomorrow sometime.  In fact, I don’t have anything planned for tomorrow so if the weather is Okay in the afternoon I’ll go out on the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....