Warm and humid ....


2nd June 2019 (Sunday) ..... 09.00    Funnily enough, although we have
Bonnie morning - with light rain.
light rain, it is a bonnie morning;   I’ve enjoyed a walk on the beach.... it’s warm and humid, and pleasant to be out.    The rain is hardly noticeable.... apart from having to wipe the camera lens regularly.    Having said that the rain is ‘hardly noticeable’ .... it could get heavier now and again.


17.30    This has been one fast ‘day’;  the time has just flown past.    I looked at my watch, expecting to see 15.00.... instead of which I saw 16.45.  And I haven’t done anything;   at least it feels like that.   In the morning I got absorbed with sorting out some photographs.... that took me up to 11.00 or so.    I then had a coffee, and decided that I would make a batch of Macaroni Cheese;  that takes me a while to organise and make.    The ‘mc’ was finished , with one (big) portion in me, and four ready for the freezer by 13.00.      I’m beginning to feel tired with all the work I’ve done.    And.... I fell asleep for about an hour.... that’s where the time went!  
 
The Ferry beach.
When all that was going on the wind freshened and, from ‘nae wind’ in the morning we now have F4 from the SSW.   I’m thinking of going out on the bike in a wee while but I’m wondering if it is too windy.   The wind seems to be freshening as I type.    I turned the wheels of the car earlier.... it’s ‘moored up’ at St Margaret’s, now that the double yellows on Ferry Road are ‘active’.


20.00    The wind has frisked up considerably, and it’s going to be seriously frisky tomorrow.   It’s a lovely evening, and warm, even with a F5 wind.... so I went up to Chapel Green.   We’re looking at F7-8 winds more or less all day tomorrow, so nae bikin’ ra morra methinks.    Oh the bike
Elie.
could cope with going into the wind, it’s being blown sideways in gusts that would be the problem.    Tomorrow is the ‘Fife Holiday’ so I expect the villages will be busy..... because although windy, there isn’t much mention of rain/ showers in the weather forecast, but it will be noticeably cooler.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....