Bright and breezy ....


1st June 2019 (Saturday) ....  09.00   ‘Bright and breezy’.... that’s our
Lovely morning.
weather this morning... and so am I.    I’ve been out on the bike;  Chapel Green, the harbour then home by Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.... distance of 12.43 kilometres (7.72 miles).    It was cauld but it will be warm when out of the wind.   Oh.... and it’s a good drying day so I’ve got a washing out.... having been up at just after the crack o’ dawn.


13.30    The villages are busy, so I’ve been doing a bit of weeding, though the ground is really too wet for that.    I’d go out on the bike but the roads are too busy.... and it is cloudier than I expected it to be;  but it is warm.... and dry.   When I think of it, if it wasn’t for the clouds, and the breeze, we’d have a glorious summer like day;  and that’s what I fancy.    Oh well .... I’ll haul a few more weeds.
Add caption

17.45     I have to be at the ‘Pav’ for 18.00.   it’s  George’s Chewin’ the Fat party this evening.   I’ll update the Hutte when I get back.

22.30     George’s party was a really enjoyable evening out;   good food, loads of  chat, and brilliant company.    By the amount of decibels in the ‘Pav’ a lot of fat was well chewed;  the only time it went quiet was when we were eating.   After the food we wandered round speaking to different people, catching up with lots of ‘News’.    “Thank You” George for coming up with such a party:   I am, by nature a shy person, but in spite of that I really enjoyed myself.

I’m not sure what the ‘plan’ is for tomorrow.   If I’m feeling a trilling mood I might go
Kinneuchar.
to the kirk:  the service is at Elie so I can go up to my gallery and give the hymns laldie.    The weather forecast for Sunday is a bit mixed;  spells of light rain first thing followed by sunny spells and light showers.    The evening could be the time for ‘the boy’ to go out on the bike. 


I’ve been watching an interesting programme on BBC 2 whilst typing this;   Holst....  The Planets  .... with Prof. Brian Cox.   In fact this update ought to have been finished half an hour ago, but I get diverted when Prof. Brian Cox is speaking.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....