Absolute cracker of a mornin' .....


22nd June 2019 (Saturday)      10.00    What an absolutely gorgeous start
Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
to the day.    I have been out on the bike doing the villages and Elie Estate run.... and it was really pleasant.     The harbour was busy;  the yacht ‘Defiant’ was getting ready to go out, there was a group of fishermen off out on a wee boat.... and someone filming with a drone.    It gets even better;  I met Primrose out with the dog!    
The loch was peaceful;   even the swans seemed content with each other.   Yep.... it was a grand morning to be out.    I am going to have another cuppa then don my ‘working togs’ to do a spot of painting. ... and ... I might get the flagpole back in place later today.

Elie Harbour.
18.30     It has been a bonnie day for working.... 22c in the garden this afternoon.    I’ve done a fair amount of work today.... but not much when I think of what I could do only three years ago:   oh I can still do the jobs but arthritis makes every job a slow one.     The satisfaction at the end is the same.

George came along this afternoon so we had a cuppa while catching up on each others ‘news’.    Of course the local ‘news’ is the murder/suicide.... but the details of that have yet to be released.  

I didn’t get the flagpole back in place;  the gloss paint that I used takes a long time to harden  so it can’t be handled.    I’m thinkin’ it should be hard enough tomorrow.    I want it in place before the weather breaks.    There’s a weather warning out for Fife from midnight on Sunday through to midnight on Monday.    Heavy rain with thunder and lightning is expected to cause flash flooding etc.    Tomorrow is forecast to be
Kinneuchar Loch.
much like today except that the wind will be from the east.... so it might not be as warm as it was today.


The ‘news’, is dominated by the Tory Party leadership contest manoeuvrings:   at the end of which the Tories will have a new leader .... but the country won’t.   Neither of the two ‘finalists’ are inspiring Leaders.    And neither of the two know anything about poverty.   That’s the future Prime Minister sorted.    I feel better.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....