Sunny spells ....


4th June 2019 (Tuesday)       08.30 .... The wind has dropped overnight, and
Early morning sunlight on the kirk.
we have a  lovely ‘sunny spells’ morning... though there is a cool breeze.    The temperature could be higher.... it’s definitely cool for the time of year.    I have been ‘out’.... having scuttled round the villages first thing (that was about 06.30);  Chapel Green to the harbour:   the villages are quiet at that time.    I’m now thinkin’ that it’s breakfast time.



13.00    I’ve been tying up the peony roses in the front garden.  The flower heids are so heavy that they end up in the undergrowth;   and there’s a lot of undergrowth in Ivy garden!   I also filled the ‘broon’ bucket with an assortment of weeds that I detached from the planet.    I feel that I deserve a cuppa, followed by some ‘playtime’.   Having
Elie sea wall at the Toft.
said that;  I see that the white cotton wool clouds are beginning to look  a sort of dirty grey colour.... and there’s more of them.     Showers have been mentioned in the weather forecast.... turning to light rain overnight. 


 16.30     I’ve had a pleasant afternoon out on the bike:   up to Chapel Green then to Kinneuchar and home by way of Elie Estate.   The clouds that were threatening to bring showers, drifted away, and it’s been sunny and warm;  but light rain is forecast for later in the evening.    That won’t bother me as I intend doing some more work.... I’m going to have to ration my ‘playtime’.    No .... that would be stupid:  I’ll ration the work!
I see on the ‘News’ that President Trump said that the NHS is ‘on the table’ as part of any trade deal.   That would be catastrophic for all of us that depend on the NHS.   Luckily Scotland has an alternative;  it may be drastic but it might have to happen, to
Elie House.... welll ... the road past it.
keep our NHS 
out of investor hands....  because that’s what this will be all about:  making profit out of ‘nae weelness’.


20.00    Jings the weather forecast I’ve just been watching was kinda bleak looking;   overnight rain, clearing away tomorrow morning to leave us with sunny spells later.    So, it isn’t that bad.... we should sleep through most of it.    I won’t be ‘up and out’ early tomorrow that’s all.
I’ve had an enjoyable day;   biking like I did 30 years ago is very satisfying.        

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....