Overcast and breezy ....


14th June 2019 (Friday)       07.30.... it is mostly overcast and breezy, but it
Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
is dry though light rain showers (and sunny spells), are mentioned for ‘KY9’.
 The sun cream is on ‘standby’.    The ‘plan’ is to get out at some time.... the wind is forecast to moderate in the late afternoon.    Iain is going off to work.... but is travelling straight back to Aberdeen after the job is done.

08.30     I feel sluggish this morning;   a caffeine fix is called for ..... even one of my own will do.     I’ll have a quick run round with the ‘oover, then settle down with a mug of the ‘Ferry Finest’.

We can’t miss the fact that the Conservative Party is in the process of electing a new leader.    As far as I can see most of the candidates are fit to lead the Tory party , but only one of them fit to lead a country .... Rory Stewart.     Must ‘go’ .... flap on;  got to concoct a mug of coffee.

Links Road - Earlsferry.
09.30    Oh joyful me:   I don’t know if the coffee worked  ... but ..  the sun broke through and brightened everything, and I’m feeling frightfully frisky now, even playful ;   I should get some work done on the flagpole.


12.00    Having made the flagpole ready to fit the new finial on top I decided to  go the beach,...  but it has started to spit with rain so I will do the beach later in the afternoon.    I’ll have an early snack lunch now and ‘play’ later:  it’s quite a nice day... or it was until the spits and spots o’ rain arrived to dampen things.


20.00     I have been fairly busy today.... eventually;  the flagpole is fitted with a new
The east end of Links Road - Earlsferry.
finial and should get a coat of undercoat tomorrow;  weather permitting.    Just after working on the flagpole a migraine kicked in, and I had to lie in bed for an hour, so didn’t get out on the bike until later in the afternoon.    I’ll have an early night in bed.... and sleep the migraine orf.   The forecast is reasonable.... it  will overcast with a brisk East wind;  and thr chance of light showers.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....