Bright and breezy morning ....


30th June 2019 (Sunday)      07.00  ....  there’s a fresh feel to the
Bright and breezy morning.
last day of June after the rain, and the forecast is for sunny spells and a frisky West wind.   I’m feeling on the fresh side of frisky this morning and will circumnavigate the villages, after this update, then have breakfast.   Must ‘go’ .... ever so slight flap on .... I feel excited.
08.30     It is a beautiful, bright and breezy morning;  a lovely day for getting things done.    I’ve been round the villages and all the usual things are where they should be .... plus an awfie lot of extra vehicles.    It’s holiday time.... with visitors from different parts of the UK .... and further afield.    There will be some interesting conversations to be had.


11.00    There’s no let up with work on what used to be Margaret Dunsire’s wee cottage.    I suppose the workmen have a good day for working, and so would I if the garden wasn’t so wet.    That said, there’s nothing to stop me doing some other job;  there’s a good choice of things needing done;  hey ho .... I could  do a Soduko in The
An 'in focus' photo of May!
Hutte!     Orf to make a cuppa.



14.00    We’ve just had a short spell of rain followed by a heavy shower;  it’s a good job I was only doing Soduko’s when it started.   I might have got wet if I’d been working outside the Hutte!    The shower would appear to be the end of the rain for now, because the sun is shining.... and, once again,  I am in the mood for doing things.  However I see that the wind has freshened so I’d better check the weather forecast  .... don’t want to be caught out with another shower.  

 20.00   I ended up having a fairly productive day in the end.... I started cleaning the Hutte windows inside and out.    I don’t know who did the painting but they managed to get paint all over the glass.    (Actually it was me).    Anyway I have made a start to sorting out The Hutte;  a job that I shall continue with tomorrow.    Tomorrow is forecast to be windy again, but showers are not
...and Eileen!
mentioned:   ‘sunny intervals and a brisk breeze’.    A ‘brisk breeze? .... it  was a F6-7 this afternoon and that also was a ‘brisk breeze’.    I’ll go out biking first thing in the morning.... before the wind freshens.

I have an exercise bike I want to take to the re-cycling depot, but it is awfie heavy as it is.   It will have to be dismantled down to its individual parts;  the parts would bet lighter.... and therefore more manageable. That’s the exercise bike sorted.

May and Eileen (the girls in the photos) are two of my ... oops .. the Colinsburgh and Kilconquhar WRI girls... and I need good photos of the WRI girls for a Powerpoint Presentation.    I am a happy bunny now.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....