My goodness ...what a gorgeous morrrrning


25th June 2019 (Tuesday)       09.00 ......The villages are looking so
Lovely morning ... and warm.
extraordinarily bonnie this morning
that it took me an hour and a half to scuttle (slowly) round them, taking 178 photographs on the way.    We have a lovely, peaceful morning, with an already warm sun:  the makings of a gorgeous day.
I’ve just remembered that I have a car somewhere;  I’d better turn its wheels sometime today.... even a few metres will do.



18.00     The car feels ‘loved’ again;   I took it to the ‘Pav’ for morning coffee.    No no no... that’s not iggzactly  right:   the car didn’t get the morning coffee;  I did, with Myra and Geoff.   I travelled along to the ‘Pav’ in the car.    That’s better;  it almost makes sense.    Having sorted that oot, what other stuff did I do today?

I had planned to go to Leven and visit Jim this afternoon, but I then thought I’ll do that tomorrow, and have my haircut when in Leven (in the morning)..   The lassie that cuts my hair works on a Thursday and Friday.    So that’s the Thursday plan :  it’s the
The harbour.
Colinsburgh ‘Lite Bite’ Lunch so I need to be back in time for that.    That reminds me:   what am I going to have for food tonight?    This calls for a quick browse of the freezer drawers!   Must go .... ever so slight ‘flap’ on.    Hungry boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....