Feeling impish ....


17th June 2019 (Monday)      08.00.... it is a breezy morning, and the
The footpath to (and from) the Pavilion.
clouds have the look of showers about them..... but it isn’t that cold.   Having said that... it should be warmer at this time of year, but compared to the temperatures we’ve had recently ..... it is warm:   but don’t unearth the sun cream.   (There’s more need to buy Lemsip to get rid of the coughs and sneezes).     I’m actually feeling impish this morning, ..... but have ‘work things’ to do before going out to play.    

   

13.00    I took a break from ‘work’ to go for morning coffee at the Pavilion:   and decided to use Maggie’s bike to see how using an unassisted bike felt;   having got used to the new electric bike.    I can say that I don’t know how I managed to get around before.    The unassisted bike is hard work, and that was going only as far as the
Ivy rose.... after a shower.
Pavilion.      The Pavilion was busier than I expected it to be;  they must be the first of the summer(?) season holiday makers.    There was one local girl in .... Irene.  
I’d better get back to doing some work .... the sky is still overcast with potential shower clouds.    The ‘plan’ is to have coffee on the Boss’s seat, later in the afternoon .... weather permitting.


20.00     We’ve had a succession of showers this afternoon.... none of them very heavy, but enough to keep me from going out on the bike.     However,  because of that I have done well on the work front, so I feel very satisfied.    And tired.

     Tomorrow we are to have ‘sunny spells and a fresh breeze’;   in other words, the
.... and another one.
weather is going to be pretty much the same as it was today ....  minus the  showers.    I plan to have a mix of ‘play’ and ‘work’.....not necessarily a 50/50 split.    I’ll do the exercise bit first, then the ‘work’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....