Sad occurrence .....


19th June 2019 (Wednesday)      08.30 ..... we have a lovely start to the day, 
Cracker of a morning.
sunny spells with a breeze from the Southwest ....though it does feel cool when the sun is hidden by a cloud.     I’ve been out;  Chapel Green, Harbour,  Balbuthie Loan, Kinneuchar then home (7 ¾ miles).The first half of the journey was in bright sunshine.... the sun was behind cloud for the second half so I didn’t stop to take photographs.  


Sadly, we have had a serious ‘incident’, when two people found dead in a house in Elie. ...  most of you will have seen this on the ‘News’.   Their deaths are being treated as ‘unexplained’.     My thoughts and prayers are with the relatives of the deceased at this distressing time.

West end of Links Road, Earlsferry this afternoon.
12.30    This is definitely a sun cream day.... it’s warm, the wind has faded away, and I am working in the garden.     I have had morning coffee, and had an enjoyable chat with the ‘troops’.    On the way home I passed newspaper reporters, and cameramen, where the above mentioned sad incident occurred.   It will all be on the main evening TV news I imagine;  and perhaps know what happened.  
I am going to do some more work.... then have ‘50’ before going to Chapel Green to have coffee with ‘The Boss’.


21.00    This is more like the weather we should be having at this time of year;  it was 20c in Ivy garden this afternoon.    And ‘The Boy’ (that’s me) has had a very productive and pleasurable day.... having glossed parts of the flagpole, pulled a few weeds.... and taken time out to go to Chapel Green  to have a well earned rest in the warm sunshine.    Tomorrow’s weather looks like being more or less a repeat of today’s.... but the wind might be friskier.   It could be a good drying day.    What is my plan for tomorrow?    There’s room in the ‘broon bucket’ for a few more weeds.... and I need to
The 'bouncy castle' bit of Links Road.
go to Leven at some point.    The ‘Drop in Cafe’ is still operational on a Thursday afternoon (I thought it was closed for the summer season).    This means I’ll have to go to Leven in the morning;   and I can visit Jim when in Leven.    That’s tomorrow taken care of.    I think I deserve a cuppa.   I’d watch the ‘News’ but the voting for the new Conservative Party leader is the ‘news’ just now:  and said voting is going as predicted;  which is worrying.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....