'Bright and breezy' morning ....


18th June 2019 (Tuesday)      09.00 .... The villages are looking good this
Lovely morning.
morning;  actually they always do regardless of the weather.   We have a ‘bright and breezy’ start to the day.... there’s still a coolness in the wind, but at least it’s a good drying so and I have a washing out!     I’ve been round the villages on the;  Chapel Green to the harbour, then home via the ‘paper shop’.    Distance travelled 5.85 kilometres (3.63 miles).    The ‘plan’ is to visit Jim and do a shopping after breakfast.... then do some work in the afternoon.



16.00    Oh my word .... will my delicate complexion cope with this hot dry air?   I think I need to dig out the sun cream!    And the shorts?   No .... not the shorts.   Yep we have a really nice summer’s day at the Centre of the Universe.... and I have been a busy boy.     I visited Jim as planned.... after I’d been to Leven PO, and Sainsbury’s.    Both the PO and Sainsbury’s were busy... which kind of surprised me because I’d timed
Earlsferry from the harbour.
it to be there at what I thought would be a quiet time.     I got to Leven Beach at 11.30, and was able to spend  half an hour with Jim  before the carers started to bring the Residents in for their lunch.    The Dining Room is used as a sitting room in between meals.     Marcia was visiting Iain so we had a ‘Ferry table’ .... and a good old ‘Ferry blether’.... but there wisnae any ‘secrets’ to divulge.    Jim was not in escape mode today.   
Back home by 12.30, I put all the messages away in their appropriate places.... had a lite lunch then had ‘50’.    My work efforts of yesterday had caught me up .... I was kn ... shattered.    I have done a wee bit of ‘work’ this afternoon, but have the urge to go out and enjoy the sun.

19.30    Instead of going out in the afternoon I enjoyed the sunshine while
Kincraig cliffs.
undercoating the flagpole... and pulling a few weeds.   Tomorrow is forecast to be even warmer and sunnier than today:  sun cream weather.    I’ll go out early and leaving the remainder of the day for morning coffee.... and work.    Work?   Well I might gloss bit of the flagpole.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....