Lovely morning ....


7th June 2019 (Friday) ..... 09.00   I’ve been out on the bike ..... Elie

Earlsferry from the harbour.
harbour then through Elie Estate .... on what is a gorgeous sunny morning.    Oh there are clouds creeping in, but we should have a ‘prolonged sunny spells’ day .... and reasonably warm because there’s only a smirr of a breeze..... unfortunately from the Northeast direction;    so it’s not as warm as it should be for this time of year.   I had to wear gloves when out.     The rain, that is mentioned in the weather forecast, shouldn’t reach us until evening.






19.30     Well .... it has been a bonnie enough day.... sunny for most of the day.  Light rain did arrive just after 17.30..... but it didn’t last.   The main rainy spell is due to arrive later, and be with us through until tomorrow afternoon.    In the mean time I’ve had a productive day, having printed off a few photographs for Kinneuchar, visited ‘Jimbo’ and managed to do a small shopping when in Leven.    Jim was relaxed and contented today;  and he never mentioned the car.     When he does ask about the car
The Terrace - Elie.
he is thinking....  ‘escape’.    I sometimes think that ... if Jim was on the ground floor  (as he was when he first went in to Leven Beach) he would have tunnelled his way out by now.    Anyway we had a good chat, and a cuppa, while admiring the view from the main upstairs lounge:  and  surprise surprise....  I  remembered to sign myself in;  and out again.

Oh I nearly forgot;   Shona (Kinneuchar) joined us for morning coffee in Harbour House.    I met her as she was coming out of  Barnett’s.... and .... as it was my turn to pay for the coffee I invited her to join us.  Apparently ‘nothing’ is happening up at Kinneuchar;   apart from the photograph  display on
Elie Estate.
Sunday.

If it’s going to be wet tomorrow what will I do?    I suppose I could do some ‘ousework;  the bookshelves could do with being tidied up.   The problem with doing the bookshelves is that I stop to browse a book now and again;  making the  job last for about three weeks.    Never mind .... if the weather is as per forecast I certainly won’t be going out to play.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....