Sunny spells ....


21st May 2019 (Tuesday) .... 08.00      The garden is wet so we must have
Elie High Street - from the Bus Stop.
had a shower overnight.   |The sky is mostly overcast just not, but the sun is trying to break through, so I guess that sunny spells and showers could be our forecast for today.    I’m taking the car to the garage (Leven) first thing;   when in Leven I’ll visit Jim, and generally mess about around Leven until the car is done.



21.30     It’s been a hectic day .... the easy bit was taking the car to Leven, but, as it was well down the list to be done, it wouldn’t be ready until late in the afternoon.... so...  I got a bus back to Elie, and spent the middle  part of the day pottering around Ivy, before going up to Elie to catch the 15.23, ‘X60’ (St Andrews to Edinburgh) too Leven.    The weather had been bonnie up till then... up till the X60
Elie High Street - on my way to the Bus Stop.
reached Upper Largo.... when the heavens opened.     We drove through the deluge until just outside Leven.    By the time we got to the Bus Station the bus was clean, the sky was blue.... and Leven looked pristine (apart from the litter).  Anyway the car is back home, and legal for another year.

 I had hoped to go out on the bike this evening, but it’s a bit late for that, but I’ll have a decent run round the villages sometime tomorrow.    We’ve had some bonnie clouds today;  and the forecast is for sunny spells and showers again tomorrow so there might be some good clouds about too.

What am I going to do on Wednesday anyway?    Apart from go round the villages on
Between showers.
the bike I haven’t got anything else planned.   It is the Colinsburgh ‘Lite Bite’ Lunch tomorrow... at least I think it is.   I might bike up to Colinsburgh if the showers are ‘few and far between’.    We’ve had a few heavy showers in the afternoon ... and evening.... so biking might not be a good idea tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....