Misty and wet ....



26th May 2019 (Sunday) .... 09.30    We have dreich weather this morning;   heavy ‘Scotch Mist’ with hardly a breath of wind, but ..... it is warm.    When the
The Ferry High Street.
clouds, and wet stuff,
clear away we could have sunny spells later.   
I can hardly believe me:   for the past couple of weeks I have been looking forward to the Christian Aid Coffee Morning.... even going to the kirk hall a week ago thinking it was on (19th).    So how did I manage to miss it yesterday?   It was raining .... and I was browsing the photographs I ‘d taken earlier.  


14.30    The sun broke through an hour ago, giving us a sunny, warm, but now rather windy afternoon.    I might get out on the bike come evening time;  when, and if, the roads  are quieter.    I’ve been working all morning, tidying up and printing off photographs.
Oh we have good new from sunny Sussex:   Janice is a ‘Nannie’ again.    One of Michael’s (Janice’s son) cats has had kittens, and the other one (Michael bought two a year ago) is due in the next couple of days.  It’s the sunny weather down there.... tomcat’s become excitable.


20.00    Well I never did get out on the bike:  a gale of wind got up so I abandoned any thoughts of biking today.     Tomorrow’s weather isn’t to promising either;  rain for the first part of the day with sunny spells and showers later.      It doesn’t look like being my kind of early morning;   I’ll take a peek out at 04.00 to see how the weather is, then
Damp morning.
go back to bed if it is as forecast .... wet.    No biking tomorrow.... unless there’s more sunny spells than showers.

I must say that I’m happy with all the computer stuff I’ve done today, having managed to do everything that I wanted done.... and more.    Tomorrow will probably be another computer/ housework day.

I see we now have 8 candidates for the PM’s job.   Not a single one of the eight looks ‘honest’.... so any one of them would make a ‘good’ Prime Minister.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....