Quiet morning....


20th May 2019 (Monday)     09.00 .... at the moment we have one of those
Kinneuchar loch.
benign, overcast kind of mornings;  when everything seems to be waiting for something to happen.    I’m waiting for the sun to break through.    Sunny spells are forecast, and the sky is beginning to lighten and break up.... the sun will have broken through by the time I go for the paper.   I have to remember that I may get some form of communication from the delivery people today.... either e-mail or phone, so I can’t stay out for very long.


Chapel Green.
14.30     Is it only me, or is there a thundery feel to the air... there must be thunder somewhere.   I’ll check after this update.    Actually I’ll do that now.    (5 minutes later)..... Hmmmm;  there is thunder, rattling around about 100 miles East of Crail.

Oh .... I’d just got back from ‘morning coffee (in the Deli) when the delivery van appeared with the bike.     It was folded (in a big box);  all I had to do was unfold it and charge the battery.... which is being done as I type.   I’d best read the ‘rools’ so that I can have a test run up to Chapel Green later.   And I can stop worrying about having to be out tomorrow.    I’ll visit Jim and have a ‘lite lunch’ in Sainsbury’s when waiting for the car.


19.00    The e-bike worked  perfectly this afternoon when I went for a trial run up to
E-bike.
Chapel Green then through Elie Estate.   The big test will be when I fold it and try to get it into the car;   that won’t be until next week at least.   We have been lucky with the weather:   there has been heavy showers to the West and North of us, but we never even caught the edge of one.    We have a lovely evening and the big shower clouds that were around us have moved on.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....