Broon bucket day .....


24th May 2019 (Friday) .....08.30    “Good Morrrrrrrrrrrrrning” from  a
Elie - from Rires Farm.
‘bright and breezy’ Centre of the Universe, .... and warm too,... out of the wind.    Being as its ‘broon’ bucket day I’ve been uprooting a few weeds, so haven’t been anywhere yet.    Actually it is a good gardening morning so I might continue with that after breakfast;  and go biking in the afternoon.  
 Slight ‘flap on’... it’s breakfast time.

18.30     I’ve done well in the garden today, but I never went out on the bike;   the roads were too busy with holiday makers arriving for the weekend.    In the garden I tidied up the steps up to the Hutte, and began to unearth the other set of steps up to the
East end of Colinsburgh from Rires Farm.
top part of the garden.... so I’m happy enough with the work effort today.    I did worry about the weight of the 'broon' bucket.... I visualized the handle being ripped off when the machine went to lift it!    AS for biking ..... I’ll get out early tomorrow before the roads become busy;  then ‘hole up’ around Ivy for the remainder of the day.  



21.00   It has been a big day in British politics with PM Theresa May being ‘forced’ to resign by the rumblings in her own party.   Aye .... I have been watching the ‘News’ in between gardening etc.    Who takes over now is the big worry.   None of the leading contenders, for the job of Leader of the Tories... and next Prime Minister.... ‘come across’ as being honest..   Yep .... I think the UK is in for a rough time.    Give PM Theresa May her due... she tried, very hard, to honour the result of the referendum, but failed.     Sadly, she will be remembered for;   failing to get Brexit through parliament. ... and that stupid General
Balcarres House from Rires.
Election that she thought would increase her majority in the House of Commons.    Instead of an increased majority, she ended up tied to the DUP’s apron strings.  
 

Now what’s my ‘plan for tomorrow?    Not to watch the ‘News’ that’s for sure.     Actually I’ll do as I said earlier;  out on the bike early, then potter around Ivy for the remainder of the day.    The weather is supposed to much the same as today, but with lighter winds, and the chance of light rain later in the afternoon.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....