Breezy with light rain ....


18th May 2019 (Saturday) .... 09.00   It’s a ‘Coffee Morning’ morning;   (I like that bit) we have a grey and wet start to the day, and the forecast is for it to be like
Drab morning.
this for most of the day.  Unfortunately we don't have a 'CM' until next week when we have the Christian Aid coffee morning in the Kirk Hall (Elie), with girlfriends ... oops... home baking etc .... a can’t be missed event.   Today is the last day for handing in completed the Christian Aid Quiz.   This weekend the villages are quiet.... except for the branches of Janis’s Chestnut tree;  they are walloping around now and again so we have a fresh wind with the occasional spells of light rain:  the rain should fade away by evening time.



Food!
15.30     I have done some computer work but the work that I hoped to do is locked into the laptop that broke down a few days ago;  very frustrating.  It hasn’t been a totally wasted day because I sorted out some photographs.

The weather has been mixed up;  sometimes the sky brightens and you think the sun will break through, but doesn’t;   then it’s back to grey and miserable again.
I had had morning coffee in Harbour House with the ‘Troops’ which brightened up my morning, before coming back home to check my Inbox for news from whichever company is delivering the e-bike;  but no e-mails.  It was wishful thinking really;  I imagine it will be Monday before I get a delivery time.


19.00     Well .... I’ve nibbled and cuppa’d and computered my way through a grey, and
.... delicious food!
sometimes damp, day.   The sun has been trying to break through and that suggests tomorrow is going to be a better day:  having said that, the ‘sunny and dry’ weather of the past few days has made today appear ‘orrible, when it hasn’t in fact been that bad.    And I have managed to get some ‘work’ done.   I don’t have a plan of action for tomorrow;  it all depends on what the weather is like when I first look out.... and how I active feel.    In the meantime I’m going to have yet another cuppa .... might even have a biscuit, though I have been avoiding those today.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....