Happy bunny ....


27th May 2019 (Monday) .... 09.00    There’s a cool wind from the North –west and, although overcast it is dry with the rain front moving south overnight.... and
The 'Centre of the Universe' at midday.
the chance of sunny spells later on.    In British politics both the so called ‘main’ parties will be floundering around looking for a ‘bright spell’ after the (well deserved) thumping they got in the European Elections.    I have no doubt that everyone will be out of step bar Conservative and Labour supporters.    Good old ‘Nige’ .... even though I don't like what he represents, he is the proverbial ‘cat among the pigeons’ right enough.    Must ‘go’ ever so slight flap on this morning, I am feeling playful.... but it doesn’t look like being a biking day;  there’s still a lot of cars around.



Golfers on the tenth fairway.
12.30     I’ve been to ‘Nana’s seat’ and the beach on what is a lovely morning.    We did have few spits and spots of rain from a heavy looking cloud, but nothing to bother me.... nor the holidays makers on the beach.    I might get out on the bike in the evening;  once again it depends on how busy the roads are.


20.00     I went up to Chapel Green in mid afternoon;  by that time a lot of the cars had gone and the Ferry was quiet.    The wind had veered to the East so I didn’t spend too long with The Boss;  she insisted that I go round to the sheltered seats.    I ended up chatting to Anne, on the last seat before going down to join Sea Tangle road.    We sat, chatting and enjoying the warm sunshine;  but keeping an eye on the dark clouds that
Grangehill from the tenth fairway on Earlsferry Links.
were building up to the North west.  They never got as far as our side of the Balcarres ridge though it did turn cooler when they began to creep over towards the sun:   or it could have been the sun creeping down towards the clouds.     


I don’t know what I intend doing tomorrow.     The weather forecast is good .... sunny spells with light showers;   mmmmm ...  I could do some work around the garden, provided that the showers are light, and few and far between.    The bike has a fully charged battery:   I wonder?    Should I take ‘time out’ in the afternoon?    Yes .... weather permitting I will.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....