Nice morning but cooler .....


16th May 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.00    Mmmmm .... it’s sunny, but
Earlsferry High Street.
considerably cooler as we have a brisk (F4) easterly wind.   It will be cool on the beach.     So far all I’ve done this morning is empty the car boot, to make it ready for its MOT.  The spare wheel is in there.  
I’m contemplating going for a haircut when in Leven;  so hoping that the MOT won’t take long.    The lassie that does my hair only works mornings.


22.00     We had a frisky F5-6 ESE wind in the afternoon;  my hair was all over the place by the time I arrived at ‘The ‘Drop in Cafe’.    It was slow at first but by quarter to three it was buzzin’ ..... but nothing really exciting in the ‘Top Secret’ bracket.   As per normal I travelled back to Ivy via Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.

Earlsferry High Street.
The car needs a couple of small things done to it to get it through the MOT;  the garage bloke told me what it was but I’ve forgotten.   It goes in on Tuesday to have the bits sorted.    By the time I left the garage it was lunch time at Leven Beach.... so I couldn’t visit Jim., but I did go to Sainsbury’s to do some shopping:   it was 13.45 by the time I got back to ‘The Ferry’.... and almost ‘Drop in Cafe’ time.

This seems to have been a long day.... and I haven’t done anything.    The e-bike I ordered is in the pipeline, having reached the stage of being ‘picked’. I expect they, Evan’s Bikes will send me an e-mail with a delivery date;  and I hope that doesn’t turn out to be next Tuesday.

I think that tomorrow’s weather is supposed to be more or less the same as today’s, ....
Cadger's Wynd - Earlsferry.
sunny with a brisk wind from the ENE.    
I’m going to Cellardyke to  meet Calumn’s dog.... a Retriever pup;  and a bundle of energy that’s for sure.   I still think ‘bundle of energy’, and even try to be a bundle of energy .... slowly.    It’s like watching a hare walking!    I’m not sure what the ‘plan’ is after that (meeting the pup).;  perhaps go and see Eleanor and Sandy.

My word it is cool tonight.    I am not long back from the beach, having gone out for a daunder at sunset time.   Sunset was at 09.20 but it sets behind the cliffs so in the village (Royal Burgh) the sun ‘sets’ a few minutes earlier.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....