Bonnie morrrrrrrrrrning .....


13th May 2019 (Monday) .... 09.00    I had a catastrophe last night;  the
Balcarres Crag from Colinsburgh.
laptop I was using decided to take a rest.... the screen went blank, and everything stopped.    I have had to resurrect the ‘Acer’, which is a good laptop, but has a small screen and is not as good as the one that stopped working.   Anyway I am back online and a happy bunny.    I don’t know if I could cope with not being able to chat to my online friend via the Hutte, and Facebook.


We have a gorgeous morning  here, so I intend doing some work in the garden;  and taking time out for a daunder up to Chapel Green.    I have yet to order an e-bike but I will do that sometime today.
The beach at midday from Nana's Seat.

16.30    My word .... ordering an E-bike is a tricky business:   actually I’m wrong in saying that.    Because I don’t spend money, in big quantities, the sudden spending of a large sum had the bank thinking of fraud, so it was blocked.   After a few phone calls the card was unblocked and the e-bike has been ordered.   I appreciate the Bank taking precautions;  it’s good to know that they are ‘on the ball’.    Anyway the e-bike is in the pipeline... though it will take a few days before it is delivered:  I don’t even know where it is coming from.
A lot of my time, this afternoon, has been spent on the laptop.... but I have also done some weeding.   Weeding can be done blindfolded in Ivy garden;   they are the predominant green things in the garden.   Actually some of have a bonnie yellow flower..... that turns into delicate fluffy seed head.  I also managed to take ‘time out’ and have a browse of the beach from Nana’s seat.   All is good.

20.00    It has been a lovely day;  18c in the garden at one time.   According to the
Earlsferry beach at midday.
weather forecast it is going to be even warmer on Tuesday and Wednesday.    I have enjoyed ‘today’, even though it was frustrating trying to get the e-bike ordered.     I’ve had an e-mail to say that it will be delivered in five days;  that, most likely, means the beginning of next week.  

I see on the ‘News’ that Doris Day has died:    she was my ‘dream girl’ when I was sixteen!     Those were the ‘good young days’.  
 
With tomorrow being forecast to be another bonnie day, I will spend more time in the garden, and less on the computer.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....