Anstruther ....


6th May 2019 (Monday) .... 08.30   From the look of the garden we’ve had a
Anstruther's recently renovated Mercat Cross
shower of rain overnight;  however though the sky is overcast it is beginning to break up, so we should have sunny spells later.    There’s chilly air, but there’s hardly any wind, so no wind chill:  it should be another nice, if cold, day.   I'm going to the Dentist in Anstruther... and, with just alight breeze I should have a walk out on at least one of the piers.


18.00   Welllll ...we have had a bonnie day;  and it has been warm, even at Crail Harbour:  I went to Crail when I was finished at Anstruther.   I have one small filling to get and have an appointment for Wednesday afternoon.

When I left the Dental Surgery I had a walk along the ‘Folly’ and out on the middle pier.   By the time I’d done all that I was feeling hungry and decided to have a ‘fish supper’... this would be my main meal for the day.   David was working so I caught up with his ‘news’;  and enjoyed my ‘fish supper’    The Restaurant was busy... in fact there was a queue at the door when I left.   Back at the car, with the weather being 
Crail.
‘summer like’ I decided to go to Crail Harbour.   Crail Harbour is always almost guaranteed to produce bonnie photographs:    today it was looking pristine.   And it was busy with visitors.    I met folk from all over the UK down there.    One lady had parked her car up on the Main Road and went to the harbour via ‘the ladder’, which is how I do it.   Mind you the climb back up from the harbour is becoming harder.    I’ve enjoyed my trip to the dentist and the pottering about afterwards.... which included a bumbling home by the ‘back road’.

.We’re forecast to have light rain showers, sunny spells and a moderate breeze (from
Crail.
the east) tomorrow... and it is to remain cold.   I don’t know what I’ll do, I’m feeling ‘mixed up’ with this cold weather;  I want to get on with summer now.
 
I had a ‘slight flap on’ moment this morning:  I though the car was due its MOT on Wednesday.... the day I go to the dentist to have the tooth filled.   It turns out that the MOT date is the 19th May.  I’d better phone and make an appointment to get that done.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....