Misty start to the morning ....


29th May 2019 (Wednesday) ..... 06.30    There’s still a bit of mist and cloud
Kincraig cliffs at 06.45.
around, but the sun is beginning to burn that stuff away, and we should have a brighter morning soon.... more cloud, bringing showers, is forecast for the afternoon.   I’m going out on the bike now, after I have a cuppa. ... if the weather forecast is right, it looks like this could be the best part of  the day.   So far I am remembering that today is ‘Colinsburgh Lite Bite Lunch’ day!    My problem is being ‘diverted’ by something.



09.00    I had a braw run out on the bike;  round the villages then home by Ardross, Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.    Sadly I forgot to switch on my tracker so I don’t know the distance of this run, but it’s one that I will do often;  all I need to do is remember to switch the tracker on.    The e-bike made this effortless;  its like I’m 50 years old again.   I’m loving it.    The sun has broken through and we have a bonnie,
Elie ....
and warm, morning.


19.30     It was good to see so many people at the Colinsburgh Lite lunch today, with over 20 people turning up to enjoy soup, sweet and coffee/tea.    Colinsburgh Town hall was a –buzzin’.     As ever the food was excellent.... and the company.    I didn’t bike up to Colinsburgh, though it turned out that I could have done as the rain didn’t start until just after I got back to Ivy.

The  weather has deteriorated since then and we have light rain falling steadily..... but it is still warm.    My afternoon has been spent sorting out the mirror for the bike, now I need to order a bag for the carrier/rack.


I have just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow;   it looks like I’ll be working on the
.... the East entrance to Kinneuchar.
computer.... especially in the afternoon.   The morning looks like being the best part of the day again.... though there could be spells of light rain even in the morning.     I may have a lie in.    There is the ‘Drop in Cafe in the afternoon to look forward to.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....