Lovely morning ....

1st May 2023 (Monday)    08.30.... we have a ‘bright, sunny and warm morning


with a light breeze; a bonnie morning for the last day of the ‘Scarecrow Festival’.   Light rain showers are forecast for the afternoon.;  and the breeze, from the West just now, is going to veer to the East and freshen.   And .... the garden thermometer is at 12C just now!

12.30    I was feeling ‘good’ and  managed a wander onto the beach this morning....my breathing was ‘good’ with the wind being from the West.  There was a bonnie ‘light’ (and clouds) about so I have a load o’ photos to ‘play with this evening.  The golf course was busy, with brightly coloured golfers all over the course.  It’s a bonnie morning for doing the ‘Scarecrow Trail’. 

19.45    The morning was the better part f the day as far as the weather went;  as predicted it clouded over in the afternoon and we caught at least one shower (I fell asleep for about an hour), but it has been a pleasant day, most of the time, for doing the ;Scarecrow Trail’.   And I saw a lot of families going around the Ferry doing just that.   As for me my only exercise was my morning daunder to the beach.   Since then I have been ‘working’ around Ivy.   By ‘working’ I mean sitting in The Hutte drawing;  and I did


a wee bit o’ ‘ousework.  I suspect that I overdid the ‘walking’ this morrrning 'coz I  now feel stiff and sore.   Tomorrow is  a ‘rest day’... (I keep thinkin’ that at night, then immediately forget about it in the morning).   Ye Gods.... when I think of the distances I’ve walked, jogged, ran .... and biked without after effects.  Growing older comes with a lot o’ attachments right enough.  I must admit that I enjoyed my morning walk;  a hot chocolate and an early night in bed with my book, should ave me ready to ‘go’ again tomorrow.  

‘Light cloud and a moderate breeze’ is the weather forecast for us tomorrow;  with no


mention o’ precipitation.    The wind is going to be from the Easterly direction... so it’s unlikely to be as warm as it was this morning when I was out.  My ‘plan’ (for tomorrow) is to get ‘up’ bright and early to go for the paper (in the car) and to hopefully intercept the postie when he’s emptying the Toll Green Post Box.   After that I’m having a ‘rest day’.   Maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....