Bonnie fresh morning ....

16th May 2023 (Tuesday)      

08.00 .... there’s a nice fresh feeling in the air this
morning;  a good morning to be doing the Coastal Path.   Maggie and I did bits of the ‘CP’ but not the whole length;  it’s good to see that it is even more popular now;  and I get a lot o’ pleasure chatting to the CP walkers I meet at Chapel Green.    Changed routine for me now of course, but I’m happy with my more leisurely lifestyle:  that reminds me.... I must go up to Kinneuchar Kirk sometime today.   

12.00    It’s a nice day, but the breeze was cooler than I expected when I went up to Kinneuchar; it’s from the NW.   I got the photographs I needed and had a potter round the arches trying to sort everything out:  there’s the post Reformation ‘cleansing’ to contend with, followed by the building eventually being adapted for the new Protestant religion.

Although all ‘fired up’ when I got out of bed..... I then had a migraine, and that has  curtailed my activities.   I'll most likely fall asleep after lunch.


20.30    It has been a bonnie day but we did catch the edge of a couple o’ showers...and there were a lot of showers all around us so loads of interesting clouds to photograph.   Unfortunately I had my ‘wings clipped’ when  I had the migraine this morning:  there’s nae guid time to have migraine but first thing in the morning is the worst!   It didn’t stop me drawing... but I kept falling asleep;  and that did stop me drawing.

The ‘plan’ for tomorrow?....well ....I normally feel really good the day after a daytime migraine so I might catch up with some of the stuff I’d hoped to do today.   I might go out early (on the bike) for the paper (s) because the weather forecast is good;  ‘sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’ (Westerly direction).... in fact I might even do Elie Estate on the way home.   I’m assuming it is going to be reasonably warm first thing.

I’m tired after a reasonably active day so I’ll take a couple o’ pills and have and early


night in bed with my book.  The last few nights I have been sleeping right through;  that’s one thing I’m really good at.... sleeping.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....