Misty .....

22nd May 2023 (Monday)    06.30 .... It’s a strange kind o’ mornin’; it’s misty


with a thundery feel in the air, but quiet and peaceful with only a light breeze from the west;   The weather forecast for KY 9 is.... (one and a half minute pause).... ‘light rain and a gentle breeze’.     I’ll have a look at the Lightning site to see if there is thunder around and where it is.   “I’m back”; there’s a huge area of thunder storms in the middle of the North Sea...  from off Hull across to Holland and Germany.... hence the ‘strange’ feel to the air.   In fact the whole of Europe has had a seriously thundery night by the look of the map.  It's cuppa No2 time.

08.00    I went for the paper (forgot it) in the car and ended up at the harbour;  I didn’t linger there very long when it started to rain:  I went into the car and back to Ivy .... I hope to get out on the bike later.    The thunder storms in the North Sea are petering out, but are moving closer to the UK as they do so... almost off Newcastle now.  However they should fade away before reaching land.


12.00   The weather has deteriorated a bit and we’ve now got the ‘light rain/drizzle’ that was forecast.   I gave up working and went to ‘The Store (Ainster) to do some shopping.   I don’t enjoy going to The Store.....there’s more  shops to choose from in Leven;  and Alice is just up the road in Methil.   I’ll have a lite bite lunch then see how the weather is;  it should begin to brighten up by 14 29.   I will go out to The Hutte and draw in the afternoon and out on the bike in the evening.   I’m optimistic and expect ‘sunny spells’ later.

20.00    It is a lovely evening and I did go out....and had a run up to Shell Bay Caravan

Campion

Park entrance and back.   The countryside is looking at its best just now;  40 shades of green right enough.   This is the beginning of a settled spell of good weather.... with Westerly winds so I should be out on the bike more.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....