Calm kind of mornin'....

14th May 2023 (Sunday)      09.00 .... We have a bonnie morning .... a good


mornin’ for doing the Coastal Path;  so I went down to the beach!   Actually I was standing at the back door when 6 swans flew over.... and they were in landing mode,  so I went down to see if I could get a photograph.   I got a photo but the tide was well out ... and so were they.  I see that the builders have arrived  at Ferry Lodge;  at the speed they work I imagine the walls will be done ‘in nae time’.  “Flap on” mode has kicked in; I need an early morning coffee.



21.00     Although I’ve been in ‘slight flap on state’ most of the day I have actually enjoyed myself:  mostly sitting in The Hutte with the pencils.   I went for the paper.... in the car ‘cos I thought it was a bit iffy for me on the bike.   The builders are making good progress next door; they’ll probably have a house built, before I finish all the drawings I need.    Mind you I bought the Sunday Post today, so had a few breaks to do some reading.... so it wasn’t all ‘work’.  


Tomorrow is Alice’s birthday so I must go along to Methil and ‘annoy’ her on her especial day.  We had intended going to Dysart.... well I had intended that we go to Dysart... but the Harbour Master’s House doesn’t ‘open’ until 11.00 and we need to be back at Alice’s by midday.   Dysart and the Harbour Masters House will do for another day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....