Beautiful morrrrrrrrning .....

17th May 2023 (Wednesday)      09.30 .... It’s an absolute cracker o’ a mornin’


so I was out on the bike at 05.30 this morrrrrrrrrrrning.    The sun had appeared above the low cloud so it wasn’t cold and there was very little wind.... and the only wind chill  was when I was on the bike.  I might go out later in the morning;  after morrrrrning coffee.   Thankfully, my knee doesn’t bother me when I’m biking;  well it does but only when I’m getting on and off.


19.30    I enjoyed my run round the villages this morning.... and not having been on the bike for nigh on a week made it doubly enjoyable.  Early morning is the best time for me to be out.... in fact it’s the best time of the day:  the roads are quiet, the birds twitterin’ and it’s a good time to be out with the camera.   I ended up with a load o’ photographs to ‘play’ with.    I’ll finish sorting them out after this update.

My main mission for today was renewing my Blue Badge;  which was easily done after I’d sorted out the bits and pieces needed.   I did it online.... and now wait for Fife Council to do their bit and send me the bill.... and the new badge.


Cruise ship 'Viking Venus'.

I had thought of going out on the bike this evening but the change in the weather has put me off that idea;  anyway I have enough photos to play with tonight.

I did a bit of drawing ‘work’ (in between catnaps) in the afternoon;  progress, though slow, is steady .... and very satisfying.   Tomorrow I’ll take ‘time out’ to go to Methil and ‘annoy’  Alice .....she is bound to need some ‘annoying’.

21.00   Tomorrow’s weather forecast is .... 23 second pause ... ‘sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’;  it could be a bonnie day;  and a good drying one.   I’ll get ‘up’ early and see what the weather is doing at 05.30;  if all is good I’ll go out on the bike.   Alice has informed me that her birthday cake needs to be eaten; and ...yes.. I have volunteered

Grange Road from the 17th tee.

to help her.   That’s the mission for tomorrow.   



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....