Cool northerly breeze ....

28th May 2023 (Sunday)     07.00.... The breeze is from the Northerly direction


so there’s a fresher feel to the air this morning;  but it looks like being a nice enough day, albeit with a cool onshore breeze.   After I go for the paper I shall spend most of my day around Ivy;  with ‘time out’ in the afternoon when the temperature is warmer....if the roads are not too busy.

19.45    I had a very enjoyable ‘paper run’ this morning (in the car); I remembered to actually get the paper (Sunday Post) – got to keep up with ‘Oor Wullie.  After the ‘Paper Shop’ I went to the harbour.   It was a really peaceful morning with the sea looking like a sheet o’ glass....with an abundance of reflection.   At that time the light breeze was from the North West so I ventured onto the beach;  I was a happy boy and feeling good.

Neil was getting ‘Sea Nymph’ ready to go out sailing so I wandered out to the end of the pier  to get a few photos of Neil and crew going out.   It was a good day for a quiet sail though it was not going to be overly fast. Perfect weather for a leisurely .... and relaxing sail.


Back at Ivy I browsed this morning photos... and sorted out a few for FB.   The initial ‘browse’ pleased me: and I’ll sort the remainder out later.

In the afternoon I got the bike out with the intention of going up towards Colinsburgh, but by this time there was East in the wind, so I never went biking.   The ‘plan’ is to go out early tomorrow morning, when the light breeze is forecast to be from the Westerly direction;  and backing to the East before lunchtime.  I decided to settle down in The Hutte with the drawing pencils. 

22.00    We had a bonnie sunset so can look forward to another bonnie day tomorrow: 


that said .... we’ll have the onshore breeze to contend with.  I’ll do any biking before the onshore breeze gets going.... and before the roads are busy.    The main ‘plan’ is to be back in Ivy before the roads are busy... then lie low.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....