Feeling frolicsome....

 2nd April 2023 (Sunday)    11.30.... Bonnie Scotland is fu’ o’ surprises...


especially with the weather!   Yesterday I couldn’t go further than the front gate;  today I have been out on the bike!   Being ‘out on the bike’ has led to the ‘Flaparoonie State’ having to be raised to Amber.  That is not good.   That said I did enjoy my run out on the bike.... and won’t go out again today.... well I might.  It’s a bonnie morning;  a bit misty but it’s a ‘romantic’ kind o’ mist.... and has been photographed to bits!   Must ‘go’.... Flap on’ (Amber State);  active after morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.   Oh ....I have been for the paper.   The villages are busy;  the beach is big (tides out but on the way in) and also busy;  all is good around Elie and Earlsferry. Oh....the worst ‘ousework job is done;  the downie is inside its cover....unfortunately the claes pegs are also inside the cover.   I am a happy boy.... or will be once I get the pegs oot!

14.30    What I can't understand is;  how was Maggie able to do housework without me helping her?  I've had lunch... now I am ready for the next... er .... challenge.  'Flaparoonie' still at Amber.  Actually .... I think I deserve another cuppa before flicking things wi' my feather duster.

22.00    My word Spring is here .... and I took a wee bit o’ time out to enjoy it.  However everyone will be pleased to know that the downie is now ready for the bed .... and it’s peg-less..... but I won’t go into that job in detail;  suffice to say I didn’t manage to make it simple!

 


I am well tired tonight and will be glad to get into bed with my book.   By all accounts tomorrow’s weather is going to be even better than today’s.... I’ll take some time out again to enjoy it.  I still have some ‘ooverin and dustin to do so the Flap on State will remain at Amber.   The Master Plan is to go out early, on the bike, so that I am off the streets before they are busy:  I can then concentrate on finishing off Michael and Janice’s room.   Maggie did ‘pristine’ so I have to do; well my idea of ‘pristine’!   

The daffy-down-dillies at Chapel Green are looking good just now;  as are the ones at Ivy.   I took some photos (of the Ivy Daffs) this afternoon; the pale ones have a brilliant scent.

I feel sorry for the holiday makers caught up in the queues at Dover; unfortunately that’s
another symptom of Brexit.... and we’ll have to get used to it.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....