Peaceful morning .....

17th April 2023 (Monday)    07.30....The thermometer is at 11C already on an


overcast balmy morning.   The weather forecast for KY9 is ....nae  pause (I’m fed up o’ those (stupid) long pauses)....’light cloud with a moderate breeze from the ENE’.   With  low cloud drifting in from the North Sea we’ll be lucky if we get sunny spells’ today;  however it’s a bonnie morning in a non sunny kind of way.  

09.00    I’m feeling playful this morning.... and will take a turn round the village after breakfast;  I’d go further but the battery on the bike is ‘low’, it will be put on charge after aforementioned trip round The Ferry.   To be honest I sort of expected to feel ....wellll .. not playful today, after having the booster jab on Saturday.  I’m a ‘happy boy’. 


14.30    I’m even happier now;  I remembered that it was Monday and ‘Crane In’ at the harbour... and it was a perfect day for it.... nae wind and nae rain.   The harbour is now ‘alive’ and ready for another season.   I had a run up to Chapel Green  on the way home.   I have also been drawing, but that abandoned that ‘plan’ when I remembered it was ‘Crane In’:  I’ll get back to the drawing after I have a cuppa.






20.30    After ‘Crane In’ I did a bit more drawing but faded a bit and have spent most of the afternoon dozing off and on in front of the tele. Having said that I have been much more active than I expected to be today;  mind you, the fact that there was activity at the harbour got me into ‘flap on’ state... and on the bike, with the camera, in ‘nae time’.   However I think tomorrow is going to be a ‘drawing’ day.... with no ‘diversions: I had to take a couple o’ paracetamol for a headache that’s come on.

The sky became heavily overcast in the afternoon and the onshore breeze took a couple


of degrees off the temperature.   That will also be the case for the next few days;  the place to be is on the West coast.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....