Beautiful morrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

7th April 2023 (Friday)   09.30....It’s a gorgeous start to, what is forecast to be


an Easter holiday weekend of glorious weather.   I am going out on the bike after this update;  the roads will be busy so I’ll just make my way to Elie then potter my way through Elie Estate.   Enjoy your Easter weekend.   Oh... I forgot to mention;  w
e have a very boring sky; ‘wall to wall’ blueness!

22.30     Janice and Michael had an eventful trip to Livingstone;  they tangled up with a van on a roundabout near Thornton;   luckily nobody was injured but ‘sooper buggy’ spun round a few times... and ended up with a new identifying mark.   It was amazing that neither occupants nor vehicles had any major damage.   It was one of those 50/50 roundabout accidents with a good ending.


In the middle of the afternoon Emily, John and ‘JB’ appeared, seemingly out of the ‘bloo’, so I have had a busy and very enjoyable ‘Good Friday’.... but I am tired and well ready for bed.   Tomorrow will be a rest day;  but I will have a bit of updating to do on The Hutte.  Right now it’s bedtime.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....