Feeling frolicsome ....

2nd April 2023 (Sunday)    11.30.... Bonnie Scotland is fu’ o’ surprises...


especially with the weather!   Yesterday I couldn’t go further than the front gate;  today I have been out on the bike!   Being ‘out on the bike’ has led to the ‘Flaparoonie State’ having to be raised to Amber.  That is not good.   That said I did enjoy my run out on the bike.... and won’t go out again today.... well I might.  It’s a bonnie morning;  a bit misty but it’s a ‘romantic’ kind o’ mist.... and has been photographed to bits!   Must ‘go’.... Flap on’ (Amber State);  active after morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.   Oh ....I have been for the paper.   The villages are busy;  the beach is big (tides out but on the way in) and also busy;  all is good around Elie and Earlsferry. Oh....the worst ‘ousework job is done;  the downie is inside its cover....unfortunately the claes pegs are also inside the cover.   I am a happy boy.... or will be once I get the pegs oot!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....